Honey Mustard Tempeh 💛
"Honey" Mustard Tempeh 💛
- 1 package tempeh
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp mustard I used spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- fresh black pepper season to taste
- 1 pinch smoked paprika
- 2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup kale lightly steamed
- Cut tempeh into cubes or slices.
- Add tempeh, maple syrup, mustard, and seasonings into a bowl and stir until tempeh is completely coated.
- Heat a medium sized pan and saute your tempeh until brown in color.
- Add tempeh and kale to your cooked brown rice and serve.
- Plan Ahead - Prepare brown rice and kale the day before.
- Soy Free Option - Use 1/2 cup chickpeas per serving instead of tempeh
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!