Honey Mustard Tempeh 💛
"Honey" Mustard Tempeh 💛
- 1 package tempeh
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp mustard I used spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- fresh black pepper season to taste
- 1 pinch smoked paprika
- 2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup kale lightly steamed
- Cut tempeh into cubes or slices.
- Add tempeh, maple syrup, mustard, and seasonings into a bowl and stir until tempeh is completely coated.
- Heat a medium sized pan and saute your tempeh until brown in color.
- Add tempeh and kale to your cooked brown rice and serve.
- Plan Ahead - Prepare brown rice and kale the day before.
- Soy Free Option - Use 1/2 cup chickpeas per serving instead of tempeh
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Dope Meal Planner
Hungry yet? Have you tried the Dope Meal Planner? New Meal Plans Every Week
My family’s first time eating tempeh and they loved it! Great recipe.
Your honey mustard tempeh recipe is so good and the perfect dinner!!
This Tempeh recipe is so delicious. The entire family loved it. We will certainly be cooking this again and again.
This was a great recipe for my Meatless Monday meal!!!
This recipe is easy and so flavorful!
With part of my family being Indonesian, we use tempeh a lot although we usually combine it with other proteins. Serving it on its own I was a bit hesitant but my Indonesian cousins ended up loving it! Thanks for the idea!
This Tempeh was so flavorful!! My sisters and I really enjoyed this!
Loved this for our meatless Monday dinner–very easy and full of flavor!
This tempeh was SO good! I love the maple mustard sauce! And it was so easy to make!
This was a 10/10! I’m so glad I found this recipe thank you!😍🙏🏻🙌🏼