Raspberry Kiwi Lime Cake
Raspberry Kiwi Lime Cake
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup dried mulberries
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 8 dates
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 cup soaked raw cashews (soak overnight)
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 cup water (optional)
- frozen raspberries and fresh kiwi
- Take all of your crust ingredients and blend in a food processor until you get a crumbly mixture. Form into your mini springform cake pans. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour, or until firm. Rinse your food processor.
- Blend your frozen raspberries in your food processor until creamy. Add your raspberry mixture to your cake pans and place them back into your freezer for another 30 minutes. Rinse your food processor.
- Drain your soaked cashews. Add your cashews, frozen banana, and fresh lime juice to your food processor and blend until creamy. Scraping down sides and slowly adding in water, if necessary. Add your top layer to your cake pan and top with more frozen raspberries and freshly chopped kiwi. Freeze for 1-2 hours and serve. Store extras in freezer.
This recipe makes 3 mini 4.75 inch cakes. Share with friends and family or reduce ingredients for 1 serving. The Mulberries I use: The Cake tins that I use: Hope you enjoy this refreshing cake! Love, Stephanie
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Dope Meal Planner
Hungry yet? Have you tried the Dope Meal Planner? New Meal Plans Every Week
These raspberry kiwi lime cakes were so unique and tasty. We really enjoyed them as a sweet ending to our Meatless Monday dinner.
The frozen banana and cashew fillings with the raspberry and kiwi are like a burst of heaven! The flavors are so great and compliment each other so well! I made these for my niece’s bday party and they were a huge hit!
This cake was delightful! I ate mine straight out of the refrigerator and it was such a cool and refreshing treat!
The resulting cake was as gorgeous as it was delectable. The fact that is was gluten free was an added bonus.
I had never tried this flavor combination but now love it! I will be making this gluten free cake again. Thank you.
The flavor of the raspberry and the kiwi really popped and I love how the fruitiness warmed up the whole dessert! Stellar!
The flavors on this cake are unreal. Everyone loved it and it was perfect for my dinner guests as some were gluten free.
This raspberry and lime cake was just what I needed to pick me up this weekend. The recipe was very easy to follow and it tasted delicious.