Raspberry Kiwi Lime Cake
Servings: 3 Mini Cakes
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup dried mulberries
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 8 dates
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 cup soaked raw cashews (soak overnight)
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 cup water (optional)
- frozen raspberries and fresh kiwi
- Take all of your crust ingredients and blend in a food processor until you get a crumbly mixture. Form into your mini springform cake pans. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour, or until firm. Rinse your food processor.
- Blend your frozen raspberries in your food processor until creamy. Add your raspberry mixture to your cake pans and place them back into your freezer for another 30 minutes. Rinse your food processor.
- Drain your soaked cashews. Add your cashews, frozen banana, and fresh lime juice to your food processor and blend until creamy. Scraping down sides and slowly adding in water, if necessary. Add your top layer to your cake pan and top with more frozen raspberries and freshly chopped kiwi. Freeze for 1-2 hours and serve. Store extras in freezer.
This recipe makes 3 mini 4.75 inch cakes. Share with friends and family or reduce ingredients for 1 serving. The Mulberries I use: The Cake tins that I use: Hope you enjoy this refreshing cake! Love, Stephanie