Lemon Blueberry Microwave Mug Cake
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp AP flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 8 fresh blueberries
- Combine coconut oil, milk, lemon juice and maple syrup in a 12oz mug.
- Add the fry ingredients and mix with a fork until well incorporated.
- Add blueberries and stir.
- Microwave for 1 minute or until cake has been cooked all the way through.
Calories: 360kcalCarbohydrates: 53gProtein: 3gFat: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 25g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!