Herb Baked Tofu
Herb Baked Tofu
- 2 lemon thinly sliced
- 1 block tofu use chickpeas if making soy free
- 4 tbsp vegan butter melted
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tsp chopped thyme leaves
- 1 tsp chopped parsley plus extra for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and grease with cooking spray. To the center of the foil, lay lemon slices in an even layer.
- Poke a few holes (with a fork) in the tofu and season both sides of the tofu with salt and pepper and place on top of lemon slices.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vegan butter, garlic, thyme, and parsley. Pour over tofu and bake until cooked through, about 15 minutes. Switch the oven to broil, and broil for 2 minutes, or until the butter mixture has thickened slightly and the tofu is browned.
- Garnish with additional parsley before serving. Pair with your favorite whole grain.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Dope Meal Planner
Hungry yet? Have you tried the Dope Meal Planner? New Meal Plans Every Week
What a delightfully tasty dish. I can’t believe how filling this baked tofu was. I think the brightness of the lemon was my favorite part.
My baked tofu turned out so flavorful! Glad I came across this recipe, thank you!
Thank you for this recipe! I am always looking for delicious meatless meals. This tofu recipe is so tasty and it’s now on my weekly menu.
I am allergic to soy so I tried the recipe using chickpeas I had in my pantry. The results were surprisingly good – thanks!
I’m trying to eat less meat and really wanted to try spicing up tofu. This was super flavorful and delicious. Will put this in the regular dinner rotation.
This is so creative! When I saw the recipe I knew I had to try it and I am so happy I did! I love the lemon and herbs with the tofu!
I’ve been looking for vegan recipes lately so I decided to try this tofu. It came out perfectly and the flavors were spot on!
This lemon-garlic-butter sauce was absolutely heavenly! I would eat it on ANYTHING!
This was flavorful and filling. And I don’t cook with tofu often but I had to try it after reading your recipe. Thank you!
This was such a delicious way to prepare tofu! It was full of flavor, and simple to put together.