Classic Vegan Pesto Pasta
- 4 ounce Basil
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 lb pasta
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce.
- Wash your basil and remove leaves from stems.
- Place the leaves into your food processor with the garlic, hemp, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Run the food processor to break up the leaves, stopping to scrape the sides a few times. Add more oil if necessary, but not too much.
- Remove sauce from food processor and toss with cooked pasta. Serve!
Calories: 415kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 12gFat: 26gFiber: 6gSugar: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!