Baked Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 block tofu (use chickpeas if making soy free)
- 1/4 cup prepared teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- Handful of fresh cilantro and sesame seeds optional
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise, wrap in aluminium foil and bake in oven for 45-60 minutes
- Meanwhile, cut tofu into cubes and place in a shallow bowl. Gently mix through teriyaki sauce ensuring all of the tofu is covered.
- When potatoes are soft in the middle, scoop out the middle of the potato and fill with tofu, (and other vegetables, if desired) . Return the potatoes to the oven.
- After 10-15 minutes, remove potatoes from the oven. Top potatoes with shredded carrots and more teriyaki sauce
Calories: 336kcalCarbohydrates: 42gProtein: 21gFat: 7gFiber: 9gSugar: 20g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!