Spiralized Sweet Potato Enchilada Bowls
- 2 tsp water
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 1 small red pepper diced
- 1 medium sized sweet potato peeled and spiralized
- 15 oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 small can enchilada sauce about 2 cups
- Heat a large pan over medium heat and add the water and onion. Sauté onion for 2 minutes and then add the peppers and sweet potato. Cook vegetables until tender, 7-10 minutes.
- Next, add the black beans and all the spices. Stir and let cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour enchilada sauce in, mix until combined and then cook until everything is heated through, about 5 minutes.
Calories: 274kcalCarbohydrates: 34gProtein: 12gFat: 3gFiber: 16gSugar: 13g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!