Southwestern Pasta Salad with Lime Dressing
For the pasta salad:
- 12 oz black bean pasta
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes cut into halves
- 1 red bell pepper cut into stripes
- 1 avocado cut into medium-sized chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
For the lime dressing:
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 splash agave
- 1-2 clove of garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon water
- salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Once cooked, rinse with cold water and set aside. Combine with everything else but the dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients for the dressing. Toss with pasta and vegetables to combine.
Calories: 387kcalCarbohydrates: 44gProtein: 13gFat: 13gFiber: 7gSugar: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!