Snickerdoodle Mug Cake
- 1 1/2 tbsp almond butter or another nut butter of your choice
- 1 1/2 tbsp aquafaba chickpea can liquid
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp almond milk or another plant-based milk
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 6 tbsp AP flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- pinch Small salt
- In a roughly 12 oz size mug, add the nut butter, aquafaba, vanilla extract and milk. Stir until completely smooth. You might need to squish the nut butter about a bit with the back of the spoon to break it down.
- Add the sugar, cinnamon, flour, baking soda and salt and stir until combined. Don't over mix it. Just keep going until you can't see any dry flour anymore. Be sure to reach right down into the bottom of the mug as you stir.
- Put in the microwave leaving it uncovered, cook for about 1 minute.
- Once done it will have puffed up to fill the mug. The top will look slightly damp but if you give it a poke with a fork you will see fluffy sponge underneath.
- Sprinkle the cooked cake with a generous sprinkle of sugar and some more cinnamon if you wish. Eat immediately.
Calories: 512kcalCarbohydrates: 79gProtein: 12gFat: 14gFiber: 5gSugar: 40g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!