Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- 2 tbsp AP flour
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- chocolate chips to use as a topping
- Add all ingredients except the chocolate chips (if using) to an 8-ounce or larger microwave-safe mug. Use a fork to stir together until combined. It might seem lumpy at first but keep stirring and it’ll resemble cake batter in no time!
- Microwave on high until the cake has risen and springs back slightly when you poke it, 45-60 seconds. If it’s not done after 60 seconds, try cooking in 15-second intervals until done.
- Top with chocolate chips or chunks if desired and enjoy right away.
Calories: 312kcalCarbohydrates: 31gProtein: 9gFat: 17gFiber: 2gSugar: 15g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!