- 4 cup vegetable stock
- 1 pound mixed mushrooms stems trimmed and roughly chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion finely chopped
- 2 clove Garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cup arborio rice
- 3/4 cup dry white wine optional
- 1/2 cup vegan parmesan cheese optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to Instant Pot (except vegan cheese, if using) stirring to combine.
- Set instant pot to manual and cook on high for 15 minutes. When time is up, use the natural release method by pressing Cancel and waiting for the pressure to come down – this will take about 20 minutes and then click the quick release. Remove the lid and stir rice for 1-2 minutes or until thoroughly mixed and creamy. If using vegan cheese, add it now.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Calories: 178kcalCarbohydrates: 34gProtein: 5gFiber: 3gSugar: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!