Marinated Mushroom Salad
- 2 cup fresh red leaf lettuce torn up
- 2 cup romaine lettuce chopped
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 small red onion diced
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp fresh dill chopped
- 1 tsp fresh basil chopped
- First, marinate the mushrooms. Wash the mushrooms if necessary and dry with a clean towel. Slice thinly and add to a bowl with onion, bell pepper, tahini, coconut aminos, lime juice, dill, sea salt, and basil. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the greens by washing and chopping. Toss mushroom mixture and the resulting liquid with the prepared greens and serve immediately.
Plan Ahead: -Chop spinach, red leaf lettuce, red bell pepper, red onion, fresh dill, and fresh basil. -Squeeze lime juice.
Calories: 174kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 6gFat: 8gFiber: 6gSugar: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!