Kale & Quinoa Salad with Hemp Tahini
- 2 cup cooked quinoa
- 4 cup kale shredded massaged by hand until slightly wilted, about 1 minute
- 1 broccoli head chopped
- 15 oz chickpeas canned
- 2 carrot large grated
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roast broccoli for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- While the broccoli is roasting, combine all ingredients for the dressing in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Toss all ingredients for the salad together in a large bowl with the desired amount of dressing while the broccoli and quinoa are still warm. This will help tenderize the kale.
- Refrigerate any remaining dressing.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!