Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
Instant Pot Vegan Mac and Cheese
- 16 oz box macaroni
- 4 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 cup shredded vegan cheese
- 1/8 tsp mustard powder optional
- Add macaroni, water and salt to your instant pot. Close the lid and make sure to valve is set to seal.
- Using the manual setting, set to 4 mins.
- Meanwhile, shred or cut up your cheese if necessary.
- When the Instant Pot timer goes off, release the valve and let the steam come out. Once there is no longer steam coming out, open the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to sauté mode.
- Drain excess water.
- Stir in remaining ingredients to melt, 1-2 minutes. Turn off instant pot and serve. Season with salt and pepper to taste.