Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
Instant Pot Vegan Mac and Cheese
- 16 oz box macaroni
- 4 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 cup shredded vegan cheese
- 1/8 tsp mustard powder optional
- Add macaroni, water and salt to your instant pot. Close the lid and make sure to valve is set to seal.
- Using the manual setting, set to 4 mins.
- Meanwhile, shred or cut up your cheese if necessary.
- When the Instant Pot timer goes off, release the valve and let the steam come out. Once there is no longer steam coming out, open the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to sauté mode.
- Drain excess water.
- Stir in remaining ingredients to melt, 1-2 minutes. Turn off instant pot and serve. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Dope Meal Planner
Hungry yet? Have you tried the Dope Meal Planner? New Meal Plans Every Week
Loved this vegan option for a favorite dish of ours. This mac and cheese was easy to make and every bit as creamy as the conventional recipe.
This was perfect for our busy Monday dinner! The nutritional yeast really elevated the flavors and the mustard powder added a wonderful depth.
This was just as good as traditional Mac and cheese. Don’t own an Instapot but still came out good on the stovetop
This vegan mac and cheese is so good and was so easy to make in the instant pot. We literally ate the entire thing.
Mac & Cheese is a family favorite and we loved the vegan option!! Delicious!!
I made this dish for my vegan nephew while he was visiting. Everyone including us non-vegans loved it!
This was super creamy and indulgent! Thanks for sharing I will be making it again!
I’m trying to cut down on my dairy intake but mac and cheese is my weakness! I didn’t have high expectations for vegan mac and cheese but MAN, I stand CORRECTED. This was absolutely DELICIOUS. Will definitely be making this again.
This was the perfect vegan Mac and cheese for my sister n’ law this past weekend! She said such great things about it! So I know this will be my go-to recipe from now on!
I made this for our Sunday dinner for my vegan sister-in-law and she loved it. We actually all tried and enjoyed it, too, so now I must make it again!
This is my new favorite vegan Mac and cheese recipe!! It’s so delish and was easy to make.
I made this for my bestie the other day as she recently became vegan. She really enjoyed it and asked me to give her the full recipe!
Another reason for my to get an Instapot. As soon as I get one this is getting made!
This mac and cheese was so creamy! It came together really nicely in the instant pot too, I loved how easy everything was!