- 4 pita bread
- 1 cup oil free hummus
- 15 oz canned chickpeas
For Pico de Gallo
- 2 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 red onion diced
- Juice of one lime
- 1 Jalapeno seed removed and diced
- 1/2 Bunch Fresh cilantro chopped
- Salt and Black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients for the pico de gallo in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Layer pita bread with hummus, chickpeas, and pico de gallo.
- Serve immediately or store in fridge for up to 5 days.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Dope Meal Planner
Hungry yet? Have you tried the Dope Meal Planner? New Meal Plans Every Week