Easy Jackfruit Curry
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp black mustard seeds
- 5 clove Garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp garam masala
- 1 can diced tomatoes 14.5 ounce
- 20 oz can green Jackfruit drained and rinsed
- 1 cup water can substitute vegetable stock if desired
- Turn Instant Pot on Saute. Add oil and black mustard seeds and heat until the seeds begin to pop. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Add remaining ingredients and close lid. Set Instant Pot to Soup and cook for 25 minutes, releasing the pressure at the end.
- Shred the jackfruit and stir the sauce to combine all ingredients. Season with salt and pepper if desired, and garnish with fresh cilantro or red pepper flakes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!