Curry Eggplant and Tempeh Stir-Fry
- 1 pack tempeh or 15oz canned chickpeas
- 1 bunch of asparagus about 30 spears
- 1 small eggplant sliced into spears
- 3 tbsp curry powder
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 cloves diced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop tempeh and asparagus into cubes.
- Toss all items into the same pan and cook on high heat until the tempeh edges turn brown.
- Turn to low heat and cover (we want the asparagus cooked through and for the coconut milk and curry powder to permeate the veggies with flavor. You will know when its done when you can pierce the veggies with a fork easily).
- Remove from heat and serve warm.
Lower Fat – Use chickpeas instead of tempeh.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!