- 2 cup medjool dates jumbo & pitted
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal
- 1/4 cup cacao or cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup agave or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- Place all the truffle ingredients in your food processor and pulse until the mixture comes together. Transfer the mixture to a small bowl.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and coat them with either almond flour, cacao powder, chia seeds, or shredded coconut.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge, yum!
Coatings: Cacao powder Chia seeds Almond flour Unsweetened shredded coconut
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!