Chocolate Chip Oatmeal
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2 cup water or almond milk
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips optional
- 1/2 banana optional
- In a medium pot bring water to a boil.
- Add rolled oats and cook according to package directions.
- With one minute left to cook, stir in agave, unsweetened cocoa powder, and cinnamon.
- Top with banana slices, other fruit, chocolate chips, and optional dark chocolate covered chia seeds.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!