Butternut Squash Crackers
- 12 oz Butternut squash
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 tbsp sea moss gel optinal
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp Wakame
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Add ingredients into food processor and blend well combined.
- Strain your batter to get out excess liquid.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper onto your dehydrator tray.
- Spread your cracker batter onto the parchment paper and form into a square or rectangle. Make sure it's spread out evenly.
- Score your cracker batter with a knife to form your cracker shapes.
- Place in the dehydrator on 118 degrees or below. Flip half way through, remove parchment, and continue to dehydrate until crispy.
Tip – This recipe works best with a dehydrator, but if you don't have one, try using your oven on the lowest temperature. Make sure to keep watch so that the crackers don't burn in the oven.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!