Buffalo Ranch Chickpea Burger
Servings: 2 patties
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 cooked medium potato
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup buffalo hot sauce (more or less depending on spice tolerance)
- 1 tbsp flax meal
- 1 tbsp parsley dried or fresh
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
- Add all of your ingredients to your food processor and pulse until well combined, but not mushy.
- Form into patties and bake in a 375 degree oven for about 12-16 minutes.
- Make sure to flip halfway through baking.
I added mine to a whole wheat burger bun with kale, tomato, and follow your heart's vegan ranch dressing.