- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp cold water
- Whisk together cornstarch and water to create a slurry. Set aside.
- Whisk together all of the ingredients for the sauce in a sauce pan over medium to high heat.
- Bring sauce to a boil.
- Pour slurry into the boiling sauce a little at a time to reach desired consistency.
- Serve over your favorite dish.
This recipe will yield around 1 1/3 cup of sauce.