Raspberry Mango Cakes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 3 hours
Total Time 3 hours 10 minutes
Servings 2 mini cakes
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/4 cup dried mulberries
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp lemon zest medium sized
- 1 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup soaked raw cashews
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown rice syrup or maple syrup
- Take all of your crust ingredients and blend in a food processor until you get a crumbly mixture. Form into your mini springform cake pans. Place in the freezer for 45 minutes to an hour, or until firm. Rinse your food processor.
- Blend all of your mango layer ingredients in your food processor until creamy. Add your mango mixture to your cake pans and place them back into your freezer for another 30 minutes to an hour.
- Drain your soaked cashews. Add your cashews, raspberries, and sweetener to your food processor and blend until creamy. Adding a few splashes of water if necessary. Add your raspberry layer to your cake pan and freeze for 1-2 hours.
- Add your favorite toppings and even drizzle on some dark chocolate if you like.
This recipe makes 2 mini 4.75 inch cakes. Share with friends and family or reduce ingredients for 1 serving. The Mulberries I use: The Cake tins that I use: The Food Processor I use: Hope you enjoy this refreshing cake! Love, Stephanie