These Pizza Muffins are such a delicious little treat. They're super easy to make and can be a fun recipe for you and the kids.
- 13.8 oz Pizza dough
- 3/4 cup Pizza sauce
- 1 cup Vegan cheese
- 1/4 cup Onion chopped
- 1/4 cup Mushroom chopped
- Vegan pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease muffin tins.
- Slice dough into 12 rounds.
- Place dough into muffin tins, and spread the dough so it covers the bottom of the tin. The dough will rise, so there's no need to add a lot.
- Top with pizza sauce and cheese. Add more or less depending on desired cheese to sauce ratio.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Serve on its own or with favorite dipping sauce.
Feel free to use any pizza dough you like. I just used what was available to me at the time.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!