These Pizza Muffins are such a delicious little treat. They're super easy to make and can be a fun recipe for you and the kids.
- 13.8 oz Pizza dough
- 3/4 cup Pizza sauce
- 1 cup Vegan cheese
- 1/4 cup Onion chopped
- 1/4 cup Mushroom chopped
- Vegan pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease muffin tins.
- Slice dough into 12 rounds.
- Place dough into muffin tins, and spread the dough so it covers the bottom of the tin. The dough will rise, so there's no need to add a lot.
- Top with pizza sauce and cheese. Add more or less depending on desired cheese to sauce ratio.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Serve on its own or with favorite dipping sauce.
Feel free to use any pizza dough you like. I just used what was available to me at the time.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Dope Meal Planner
Hungry yet? Have you tried the Dope Meal Planner? New Meal Plans Every Week