Figgy Kiwi Chocolate Swirl Cake
Servings: 9 slices
- 1 3/4 cup gluten-free oats
- 3/4 cup pitted juicy dates
- 3/4 cup dried mulberries
- 2 tsp Carob Powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Carob Powder
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
Peanut Butter Swirl
- 2 tbsp PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
- 2 1/2 tbsp water
- Fresh Figs and Kiwi
- Blend all crust ingredients in a food processor until you get a thick and crumbly consistency.
- Place into a 10 inch non stick pan, making sure to add more around the edges to create raised sides.
- Place the pan into the freezer for around 30 minutes to an hour.
- Whisk together your cocoa powder, carob powder, maple syrup, and coconut oil in a bowl.
- Take your pan out of the freezer. Pour your filling onto your crust.
- Mix your pb2 with water and drizzle over chocolate. Swirl the pb2 until your get your desired design. Add a layer of fig and kiwi slices.
- Place your cake in the freezer for 1 to 2 hours, or until the cake sets. Then serve!
*The carob powder made the batter much thicker than expected. If you prefer a lighter consistency, replace the carob with more cocoa powder. The Mulberries I use: The carob powder I use: The Cake tin that I use: Tosnail 3 Piece Nonstick Springform Pan Set | One Square , One Round & One Heart-Shaped Cheesecake Pans | Top Rack Dishwasher Safe