Cashew Cranberry Granola Bars
- 1 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup dates
- 1/4 cup peanut butter or almond better
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Blend your oats, cranberries, cashews, dates, and cinnamon in a food processor until well combined. Set aside in a medium bowl.
- In a small pot, heat up your peanut butter and maple syrup until warm and pour into your bowl with the rest of your ingredients. Stir until everything is mixed well.
- Take your mixture and form it into a pan with parchment paper. Place into fridge or freezer until ready to eat! You can also bake them for a crunchier texture.