Carob Chocolate & Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
Yummy in the tummy. Who doesn't love Ice Cream?
Servings: 2 people
- 8 Frozen Bananas
- 2 tbsp Carob Powder
- 1/2 cup Soaked buckwheat groats
- 3 tbsp PB2
- For the chocolate layer, I blended 5 frozen banans, 2 tbsp of carob powder, and 1/4 cups of soaked buckwheat groats until creamy.
- For the Peanut Butter layer, I blended 3 frozen bananas, 3 tbsp of pb2, and 1/4 cup of soaked buckwheat groats until creamy.
- Layer your chocolate, peanut butter, and more chocolate ice cream on top!
- Top with strawberries, buckwheat groats, cacao nibs, chocolate flowers, and pb2 drizzle.
Carob powder that I use: