Beet Root Cream Cheesecake
Servings: 3 mini cakes
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup dried mulberries
- 7 dates
- 1 1/2 cup soaked raw cashews
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or other sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 beet
- 1 cup cashews
- 2 dates
- 1/2 cup water or coconut cream for thicker consistency
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Juice your beet in a juicer or in a blender with a little water and drain pulp. Set your beet juice aside.
- Take all of your crust ingredients and blend in a food processor until you get a crumbly mixture. Form into your mini springform cake pans. Place in the freezer for 30-45 minutes, or until firm. Rinse your food processor.
- Blend your filling in a food processor or high speed blender until creamy. Add filling into the cake pans over the prepared crust and smooth out the top. Spoon some of your beet juice onto your cakes and swirl it in with a tooth pick or fork. Place the cakes back into your freezer for another 45 minutes to an hour.
- Blend your frosting ingredients until thick and creamy. Add to the top of your cakes with a spoon or pipping bag. Drizzle with any beet juice you have leftover. Place your cakes back into the freezer for another hour. Remove cakes from the freezer and allow to thaw a little before serving. Enjoy!
This recipe makes 3 mini 4.75 inch cakes. Share with friends and family or reduce ingredients for 1 serving. The Mulberries I use: The Cake tins that I use: Hope you enjoy these yummy cakes! Love, Stephanie