Almond Butter Date Caramel Bars
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup dried mulberries
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 cup pitted dates
Almond Butter Layer
- 4 cup raw almonds
- 1 dash pink sea salt
- 2 tbsp Carob Powder
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 tsp coconut sugar
- Pulse your base ingredients until well combined. Add to a non stick pan and freeze for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Blend 2 cup of dates until it makes an ooey gooey paste. Add a Date layer, freeze until formed.
- For the almond butter layer: blend 4 cups of raw almonds with a food processor or high speed blender (I used my blendtec twister jar). Then add your almond butter, freeze.
- Add another date layer and then top with the last of your almond butter, strawberries, and carob chocolate drizzle.
- For the carob chocolate drizzle: mix carob powder, water, and coconut sugar until creamy.
The Mulberries I use: The carob powder I use: