Veggie Miso Ramen
Veggie Miso Ramen Deliciousness!!!
- 2 packages Koyo Organic Noodles
- 1 tbsp light yellow miso paste
- 2 tbsp veggie bouillon
- 1/2 cup kale (optional)
- 1/4 cup fire roasted corn (defrosted)
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- fresh black pepper
- garlic powder
- 1 handful green onion (optional)
- nori (optional)
Boil water in a medium pot. Add your ramen noodles and cook 3-4 minutes.
In a small bowl, add some of your boiling water to your miso and bouillon and mix until they dissolves.
Remove ramen from heat and add cold water.
Dump excess water until you have your desired amount of broth.
Add all of your ingredients to your ramen and mix well. I added a side of kimchi for some spice.