White Chia Pudding with Strawberry Chia Jam
White Chia Layer
- 1/4 cup salbachia chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
Strawberry Chia Jam
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- Whisk chia ingredients in a bowl until well combined. Set aside.
- Heat your frozen strawberries and water on medium heat for about 10-15 minutes. Stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and mash with a fork or potato masher, until you have no whole pieces. Stir in maple syrup and chia seeds until well combined.
- Place in a container and chill both your white chia pudding and strawberry chia in the fridge overnight or at least 6 hours. In the morning, layer your yummy puddings and top with fresh strawberries.