Veggie Miso Ramen
Veggie Miso Ramen Deliciousness!!!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 1 people
- 2 packages Koyo Organic Noodles
- 1 tbsp light yellow miso paste
- 2 tbsp veggie bouillon
- 1/2 cup kale (optional)
- 1/4 cup fire roasted corn (defrosted)
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- fresh black pepper
- garlic powder
- 1 handful green onion (optional)
- nori (optional)
- Boil water in a medium pot. Add your ramen noodles and cook 3-4 minutes.
- In a small bowl, add some of your boiling water to your miso and bouillon and mix until they dissolves.
- Remove ramen from heat and add cold water.
- Dump excess water until you have your desired amount of broth.
- Add all of your ingredients to your ramen and mix well. I added a side of kimchi for some spice.