Green Tea Chia Pudding
Servings: 2 people
- 3 1/2 cup water
- 2-3 green tea bags
- 2/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- non-dairy yogurt optional
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- Heat water until it boils and then remove from heat.
- Add your green tea bags to your water and let it sit for around 2 hours to draw out the flavor.
- Remove tea bags. Add sugar, matcha powder, and chia seeds. Whisk until well combined. Let sit for about an hour.
- Add chia pudding to your cups. Top with non-dairy yogurt and fresh mint.