Thank you so much for purchasing the
Vegan, What? – New Year Vegan Refresh eBook!
Vegan, What? – Vegan eBook Starter Pack Bundle!
We appreciate you so much!
We just sent you an email!
Access to the eBook or Bundle, along with your invoice has been sent to the email you provided during your purchase.
If you used one email to sign up but another to pay please check both emails before contacting support for help.
Please check your inbox or follow the steps below.
Please check your spam or promotions folder just in case you don't see it in your inbox.
If you are a previous Vegan, What? Customer please skip to Step 2.
Open the password email we just sent you.
The email is from “Vegan, What? Customer Service”
The subject line is “Congrats – Your Access Has Been Granted! Vegan, What? – New Year Vegan Refresh eBook is Now Available!” or
“Congrats – Your Access Has Been Granted! Vegan, What? – Vegan eBook Starter Pack Bundle is Now Available!”
Please open the email to get your system-generated unique password provided to login and access the eBook or Bundle eResources.
Use the password information to log in to the website to access the eBook or eResources.
Once you log in you will be automatically redirected to the Bundle Dashboard. From the Bundle Dashboard page select “New Year Vegan Refresh eBook or Vegan eBook Starter Pack Bundle“.
Please download the New Year Vegan Refresh eBook or other bundle eResources, make something awesome then let us know on social media!
1) Please check your email(s) Promotions or Spam section for the email mentioned above.
2) Reset your password using this link:
– Check your inbox for the reset password email, you should get this instantly from “Vegan, What? Customer Service”
– Use a good password (double your current password if you run into issues)
– Login to the website with your new password.
3) Still having issues? Contact support here at email@example.com and our Tech Support Team will be happy to help you access your e-Resources.
Here are Some Other Great Plant-based Options We Offer:
1) The 52 Week Food Planner
This must-have planner features one year’s worth of weekly sheets to plan out your breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Learn more here…
2) Vegan, What? Apparel
3) FREE Vegans In Progress Facebook Group
Connect with our Vegan Friendly Community by joining our Facebook group. Head over there now and get some delicious vegan recipes, vegan tips and more. Check out the Group…