Double Layer Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake
- 2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup powdered peanut butter
- 2 dashes cinnamon
- 1 cup pitted dates
Cashew Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 cup soaked cashews
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 4 Frozen Bananas
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 2 tsp Carob Powder
- For the bliss balls: Blend all of your ingredients until well combined. Take out of your food processor and form into the size balls that you prefer. Place them in the freezer until firm.
- Take all of your crust ingredients and blend in a food processor until you get a crumbly mixture. Use Half of your mixture and form into your mini springform cake pans. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour, or until firm. Rinse your food processor.
- Drain your soaked cashews. Add your cashews and other ice cream ingredients to your food processor and blend until creamy. Adding a few splashes of water if necessary. Add Half of your ice cream layer to your cake pan and freeze for 1-2 hours (keep the rest of your ice cream in the fridge or freezer to stay cool).
- Take the rest of your crust ingredients and add to your cake pan and freeze for 30 minutes to an hour. Then layer in the rest of your ice cream on top and place back into your freezer for another hour.
- Topped with banana slices, chocolate bliss balls, chocolate drizzle...and of course, some chocolate flowers.
Share with friends and family! The Food Processor I use: Hope you enjoy this refreshing cake! Love, Stephanie