Thank you so much for purchasing the Vegan, What? Vegan Foodie Bundle.
We appreciate you so much!
Access to the Bundle, along with your invoice has been sent to the email you provided during your purchase. If you used one email to sign up but another email to pay please check both emails before contacting support for help.
Open the password email we just sent you
The email is from “Vegan, What? Customer Service”
The subject line is “Congrats – Your Access Has Been Granted! Vegan, What? Vegan Foodie Bundle (1 Year Access) is Now Available!”
If you purchased the Lifetime Upgrade you will get a second email with the subject line “Congrats – Your Access Has Been Granted! Vegan, What? Vegan Foodie Bundle (Lifetime Access) is Now Available!”
*** Please make sure to check your Spam or Promotions tab just in case the email got sent or lost in there. ***
Please open the email to get your system-generated unique password provided to log in and access the Bundle eResources.
* If you have purchased a bundle with us in the past, please use your previous login information to login to the site. If you need to reset your user account (normally your email) password follow instructions in the “Having Issues” section.
Use the password information to log in to the website to access your eResources:
Once you log in you will be automatically redirected to the Bundle Dashboard page.
From the Bundle Dashboard select the Vegan Foodie Bundle link which will take you to the eResources.
Then please check out the charities you helped us to support and download or sign-up for all the eResources or the ones you like.
1) Please check your email(s) Promotions or Spam section for the email mentioned above
2) Reset your Password to access the Bundle eResources using this link: https://veganwhat.org/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword
– Check your inbox for the reset password email, you should get this instantly from “Vegan, What? Customer Service”
– Use a good password (type your password twice if you run into issues)
– Login to the website with your new password.
– Select the Vegan Foodie Bundle from the Bundle Dashboard.
– Download or Sign-Up for the eResources you'd like from the Bundle.
3) Still having issues? Contact support here at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Tech Support Team will be happy to help you access your eResources.
Interested in becoming an affiliate for the Vegan, What? Vegan Foodie Bundle?
Share with Family and Friends and earn 50% ($25+ USD) commissions INSTANTLY when they purchase the Bundle.